Our robust smart home technology platform provides unique experiences for property managers, residents and system installers. We empathize with you, understand your needs, diagnose your problems and curate our platform to make your day simpler and more efficient.
Connected Smart Home Devices
While our core products are smart home software, we also build hardware ourselves and integrate with a variety of popular third-party smart technology devices to provide the best experience for your multifamily community and residents. Learn more about our ecosystem of supported hardware solutions below.
- Access control is an absolute must in order to provide the best experience for staff, residents and guests in your community.
- Keyless entry system! No more managing physical keys!
- Remotely lock/unlock
- Enter using a pin code or mobile phone
- Controlling your climate is a vital piece of the puzzle and can save money for everyone.
- Set schedules
- Remotely turn on or off
- Automated vacant mode
- Control as many smart plugs and outlets as you want using the SmartRent hub and companion app.
- Fully integrated with all of your favorite voice controlled devices.
- Control color temperature, brightness and set up scenes to automate the perfect lighting for your apartment.
- Prevent damage and save money with sensors designed to notify you at the first sign of a leak.
- Smart Hubs are the brain of the operation and connect all of your smart devices to SmartRent software. Each home is equipped with one as part of the installation package.
Our Smart Home Ecosystem
Integrations and interoperability is the cornerstone for a successful ecosystem of connected smart home hardware and software applications for the ideal smart apartment solution. We have carefully vetted and selected trusted and reliable third-party products to further enhance the SmartRent platform. We are also active participants in the industry events, associations and trade organizations.